Jayhawk in Texas

I grew up in Kansas. But one job hunt and hiring later, we are now transplants in Texas. We have not missed the strange weather we were used to and everybody here seems genuinely nice. This is my attempt to keep in touch with my friends from all over.

Monday, August 18, 2008

Wow - it has been a long time

So, I have not blogged in forever...February, to be exact. I felt the need to begin blogging because a friend of mine has been blogging (which is excellent) and she is now going forward to write a book. I am very excited for her. She is a fantastic writer and I think she will be completely successful.

It reminded me that I enjoy writing and this is the forum to do it. With life, work, etc. I have seemed to have lost some of my creative spin on things. So, this is my way of getting back to it. Life in general can be pretty amazing and there is always something worth writing about. So, I begin again and hope that some of you might enjoy it as I go along.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home