Jayhawk in Texas

I grew up in Kansas. But one job hunt and hiring later, we are now transplants in Texas. We have not missed the strange weather we were used to and everybody here seems genuinely nice. This is my attempt to keep in touch with my friends from all over.

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Fun News


Today I seem to be much more focused than Monday. It could be because my brother and his partner are coming to visit the weekend of 2/23. Also, my best friend from college is coming to see me on 3/20. This will be a lot of fun. It will be during some part of March Madness and she, like me, is a huge KU fan. (hello - we are friends from college) Even if it wasn't basketball season, I would still be excited for her to come and visit. In fact, she was in my post yesterday - i think #8.
So, I am really glad my peeps are coming to see me. I have missed all of them and it is nice to know they are coming to see us. I am sure both weekends will be filled with a lot of laughter. I hope everyone is having a great day. We texans are enjoying 65 degree weather and I am once again in short sleeves!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home