Jayhawk in Texas

I grew up in Kansas. But one job hunt and hiring later, we are now transplants in Texas. We have not missed the strange weather we were used to and everybody here seems genuinely nice. This is my attempt to keep in touch with my friends from all over.

Thursday, February 21, 2008

Bad, Bad Blogger

I have been a bad blogger lately. I have been silent. It has been crazy with work, son's school, and everything else. I have made a decision that I will post everyday - even if it means just putting a couple of sentences out there. I realized when my friend told me she saw something on by blog, that it really is a good way to let everyone know how I am doing.

I am alive and doing well.

"Life is not a getting and a having but a being and becoming."

Here is to growth!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home